Minggu, 03 April 2011

Majon International

Hi BERITA,
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marketing Tip of the Day:
Building your own email lists that you can send your own email messages to is one of the best marketing things you can do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you've ever searched on the internet for advice on promoting your website your bound to find articles, books, seminars and information packages - many of which are talking about one thing:

Email.

Topics include:

Building your opt-in subscriber list, making sure you have targeted people who are interested in what you are offering to your list, what type of emails to send them, etc.. etc..

Why all this talk about a simple and straight forward thing like email?

Simple:

Email works. Period.

With the right opt-in list, the right targeting and the right email distribution system your business can reap the benefit of attracting new leads and sales like almost no other form of internet marketing is capable of delivering.

But how do you get email to work for YOUR business?

You could buy all the books, read all the articles, attend all the $1000 seminars... OR simply:

Take advantage of Majon International's 15+ years of internet marketing experience. Let our targeted, permission based, opt-in email service do the work for you. Just fill out the order form and we do the rest!

http://www.majon.net/safeannounce/

Get the power of targeted, opt-in email working for your business today and find out what all the fuss is about.

"My newsletter subscription and information requests on my programs literally doubled over night compared to the entire prior month's marketing efforts, AND THE PROGRAM JUST STARTED! I am so impressed with Majon's service that I became a Majon affiliate and am telling all my friends and associates about it. I will also use Majon to promote my global meditation non-profit site. Thanks to the Majon Team for for making my life so much easier; I can now focus on what I am good at and let Majon be my marketing department. I am beside myself with gratitude and creativity for the greater things I can now do since I am freed up from having to concern myself with the details of generating traffic."

Joseph R. Giove
Intend Balance
Infinity Affinity


So you have to ask yourself what are you waiting for? Take action and get started today!

http://www.majon.net/safeannounce/


Happy Marketing,


Tom

---
Tom Harris
Majon International - http://www.majon.net

P.O. Box 880, Arroyo Grande, CA 93421
Phone: 805-270-5585
--


Majon International, P.O. Box 880, Arroyo Grande, CA 93421, United States


You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.